The V-53HF- series is a high performance VCXO in 5.0 x 3.2 Ceramic SMD-package offering exceptional low Phase jitter values in the frequency range from 15 MHz up to 2.1 GHz.
The typical phase jitter is < 150 fs at 12 kHz to 20 MHz offset. The supply voltage ranges between 1.8V to 3.3V. The output signals could be selected between LVPECL, CML (Current Mode Logic), HCSL (High Speed Current Steering Logic) and LVCMOS.
The Absolute Pulling Range (APR) is larger than ±50 ppm under all conditions what guarantees that the oscillator will kept locked to nominal frequency under all conditions and over life time.
For an 873 MHz output signal the typical phase noise of the V-53HF-series at 1 kHz carrier offset is below -87 dBc/Hz and -127 dBc/Hz at 100 kHz. The typical „Noise Floor"at 10 MHz offset frequency is below -150 dBc/Hz.
Typical applications are High-Speed/High-Volume Data Transmissions, set-top boxes, HDTV, XDSL/VoIP, Cable modems, Jitter attenuators and ADC (Analog-Digital-Converter).
- 15 MHz ... 2.1 GHz output signal
- Output: LVPECL, CML, HCSL and LVCMOS
- Supply voltage: 3.3V, 2.5V and 1.8V
- Phase jitter < 300 fs, typical 150 fs at 12 kHz to 20 MHz offset
- Pulling range APR > +- 50 ppm
- Tristate enable / disable mode
- High-Speed/High-Volume Data Transmissions
- Set-top Box
- Cable modems
- Jitter attenuator